Monday, February 26, 2007

We are only 7 weeks away from Caroline's birth. We are anxious, excited, nervous, and all of the above. I guess all these emotions are expected with the first child. Benji and I have been working hard trying to get her nursery ready. It's funny how much time and energy you put into the room when she actually won't care one bit what is looks like. Unless it's five inches from her face, she has no clue!

Other than counting down the weeks till Carolines arrival, we have been enjoying hanging out with Jada and Chad. It is so fun having them in the same city. Who would have thought that we both would have ended up here. God has been good to us! It is also way fun to be pregnant at the same time.

Seminary is going good for Benji. He is not taking any languages this semester so he is able to focus on his Bible classes. He is really loving that! Seminary has been a great experience so far. The more we are here, the more confirmation we feel that this is exactly where God wants us to be.

Teaching is going okay. I possibly have about 4-5 weeks left. It has been busy trying to get the kids ready for the big state tests, but all in all everything is going smoothly.

This blogging stuff may actually be fun! I will try and update it regularly with pictures and 'up to date' news. Thanks for visiting and come again soon!

Take Care!

3 comments:

Karen said...

okay...so I am now so way incredibly excited to know that you are blogging, even though I haven't worked on my blog in 2 weeks. Caroline's room is precious and I looove the changing table. But I have to revise what I said to you in an earlier email, I guess that Benj is the one with the "eye" for design:):) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

The Benjamites--how cool--I love it--and I love you! Benji, you are so talented! :) Give Caroline a love pat and tell her GA says hi.

Anonymous said...

Oh, a blogger. I'm impressed but you know it doesn't take much to impress me with computer stuff! I'm WAY to much like your mom. I LOVE the nursery and I can't believe she'll be there in 7 weeks! Wonder if she'll have your hair? Get lots of ponytail holders!Who knew that Benji had such an EYE for decorating. Don't they have a show on TV about that? Just kidding. Love you and take good care of yourself and little Ray-Ray (I mean Caroline)