I know it has been a while since I've posted, but hopefully these pictures will prove to be worth the wait. Caroline is continuing to grow and explore. It is so much fun even though it is a lot of work. Long gone are the days when I would cradle her in my legs and play with her while sitting on the couch. Now we are on the go!This past week, Caroline got her first cold. She had a runny nose and a nasty cough. There is not much to do as far as treatment, but with doctor recommendations, we got a humidifier for her room and that seemed to have helped. She is now boogy and cough free.
Speaking of first, there are a lot more things that she's doing now. Here's a brief summary:
1. She's gotten her first 2 teeth on the bottom. One started to appear towards the end of October and the second one has just recently surfaced. This has led to some interesting late nights of crying.
2. She is pulling up in her crib.
3. Walking every where....no, not by herself. If you're looking for a Christmas gift for Benji and me, it can be a trip to the chiropractor. We are constantly bent over holding Caroline's hands so she can walk around. She loves to explore the house.
4. If you pucker your lips and say"give me a kiss" she will lean forward and place her forehead on your lips. It is soooo cute!
We've done a lot since our last post. At the end of October, Caroline and I flew to Jackson to visit the grandparents since we are not going to make it home for Thanksgiving. We had such a great time visiting with friends and family. Caroline did great on the flight. She slept on the flight there and on the flight home. Uncle Bear came to visit and we had a blast. Good times are always near when Bear is around. Nonnie and Papa Rex came to visit as well. They kept Caroline so Benji and I could get a head start on our Christmas shopping. Thank You!
This will be our first Thanksgiving away from family so Jada and I have decided to attempt cooking a big Thanksgiving meal. I'll let you know how that goes! I hope that you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
More pics are in the photo album!

3 comments:
FINALLY! Yes, I guess it was worth the wait. :) I can tell that she is growing, changing, and on the move--so cute! Tell Caroline her GA loves her. I miss you and love you, too!
I love seeing all the new pictures. She is so precious. Can't wait to get my hands on her soon!! I love and miss you all.
Mom
All the new pictures are great! Are those cloth diapers I see?:-) Way to go green! Caroline is so precious, and I can't believe all that hair! I've never seen a little one with it so thick...HOpe you had a happy thanksgiving in the big D!
Post a Comment