"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13
Our Heritage
The Lord has blessed us with 3 girls. Our oldest is Caroline who is learning to share the spot light with little sister. Our second is Gracie who has already gone to be with Jesus. She was a perfect gift from the Lord and I can't wait until the day I get to meet her and hold her again. Our third is Anna Laura. She is healthy, and beautiful, and the best sleeper ever!
4 comments:
Shake that booty girl! Wouldn't it be fun to see Caroline dance to Soulja Boy:-) haha!
dance, dance, too much booty in the pants!!!!...glad to see Caroline is carrying on her mama's legacy of booty shakin'!!!!!:):)
I'm pretty sure she was droppin it like its hot! Get it girl!
Preciosa...she dances better than I do. I watched it like 3 times because I kept laughing. When I come home, I gotta see her!
Post a Comment