Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged which means that I have to post ten random things about me. I'll be honest, some of this can be a little bit scary! It has taken me a while to figure out what to say so here it goes:

1. Like those who've been tagged before me, I love clean sheets. Every week we have clean sheet Monday at our house. So, I am very fond of Monday's. Nothing feels better than crawling into a bed that has nice, clean, crisp sheets! I love it...

2. I love to grocery shop.

3. I am a germ-a-phobe. I'm totally obsessed with washing my hands and you should see me in a public bathroom. It is quite comical the lengths I will go to to avoid touching the locks and faucets. I actually had to nurse Caroline at the airport last week and I had to use a bathroom stall(for privacy reasons) and it took me a while to recover! So obviously hotels completely freak me out too.

4. When I eat sandwiches I have to tear it apart into little pieces and then I eat the little pieces separately.(Except for hamburgers) I didn't even realize that I did this until Benji pointed it out.

5. I tend to get a little excited and can find my self in an overwhelming situation pretty quickly. For instance, I got a sewing machine for a college graduation present and I want to try and make something. So, I went to the fabric store and came home with all the things needed to make a bed spread, bed skirt, and pillow shams. My thinking was "It's just a big rectangle" AHHH ignorance...

6. I am scared to death of outer space. (I have some friends who make fun of me for this) Something about the vastness and the darkness seems so disturbing. Any movie about space or even just looking at pictures gives me the heebie jeebies...

7. I cannot stand to touch cotton balls. The sound/feeling it makes when you pull them apart gives me the chills. Literally.

8. I like to cook but my favorite thing to do is to bake. I love making desserts(Benji likes that too).

9. This has been a much argued debate in our house hold, but I consider taking a shower is when you wash your hair and taking a bath is when you don't wash your hair. So, it is possible to take a bath while standing in the shower if you don't wash your hair.

10. I have a real bad sweat problem. I actually have to use prescription strength deodorant. I sweat for no reason at all. I could be watching TV and sweating at the same time. I remember during sorority rush I actually had to change clothes in between parties because my sweat stains were so noticeable. How embarrassing!!


Hopefully I will still have friends after they read this blog. Before they can change their mind I'm going to go ahead and tag Karen, Lindsey, and Holly.

4 comments:

Jada Scruggs said...

outerspace! too funny! you always make me laugh:)

Anonymous said...

I think I knew all of that. I have noticed the sandwich thing now that you mention it, and I have seen the cotton ball thing first hand. Still love ya!
Katie Fanning

Karen said...

hahaha...you are too funny!!

I just got back from VA w/ Em and have a ton of blogging to catch up on. So, I'll get on this ASAP!:)

I knew lots of these about you, but I for sure did not know the outer space thing...you are funny!:) BTW...you forgot to include the word that makes you cringe...shall I remind you???:):)

Jenny said...

I eat my sandwich the same way. I realized it a couple of years ago. I figured out why though too. I had braces and I would pull manageable pieces of the sandwich to eat without getting anything in my braces. I can't remember if you were ever braced face like me in the early days! Love ya and hope to see you soon!