We had a play date with John Randall last Wednesday. Once they warmed up to each other, Caroline and John Randall had a blast playing together. They had fun climbing on Benji and playing in the "secret" nook in the living room.

Caroline has recently discovered the Swiffer. She likes to help 'swiffer' the floor and I LOVE it. Hopefully she'll stay in a helpful spirit.
One of our favorite neighbors Jamie, Nicole, and their boys Seth and Saul moved last weekend. Jamie was a DTS student and just recently graduated. It was so fun having them right next door. Nicole was one of my first friends that I made here in Dallas and I am so thankful that the Lord placed them in our life during this season. We will dearly miss them but they will be stationed at Fort Campbell in Kentucky. So, hopefully when we visit the boro we can see them as well.
When the Johnson's left, they left this little car behind which as now become Caroline's new favorite toy.....eventhough the expression on her face doesn't show it!
1 comments:
just checked out the new pics...man I can't wait to see you guys. Caroline just keeps getting more and more beautiful.
that's funny about the swiffer...Em just started doing that too, but she thinks it is appropriate to clean the walls, the couch, carpet, and Gizmo and Bear...a true genious!:)
love all the new pics!!!!
Post a Comment