A couple of Friday's ago Jada and I took the kiddos to the park to play and feed the ducks. We then went to Chick-fi-la for lunch and the kids throughly enjoyed playing on the playground. After that we walked over to a local toy store where the kiddos got to explore and play with all the toys that had out. There was a large table that had a train set setup and Caroline loved it. She played with it for about 15 minutes straight. The picture below is her trying to take the trains home. Caroline and John Randall had a blast and Jada and I were exhausted by the end of the day. Here are some pics from our fun filled day.


Sunday, September 21, 2008
Fun with John Randall
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
too cute...I love her ponytail!
Post a Comment