I'm so glad you put some new pictures up! She really is the cutest thing in the world Rebekah! Looks like you all have been having a great time lately with her. :) It was great talking to you the other day. We'll have to talk again soon. Love you friend!
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13
Our Heritage
The Lord has blessed us with 3 girls. Our oldest is Caroline who is learning to share the spot light with little sister. Our second is Gracie who has already gone to be with Jesus. She was a perfect gift from the Lord and I can't wait until the day I get to meet her and hold her again. Our third is Anna Laura. She is healthy, and beautiful, and the best sleeper ever!
1 comments:
I'm so glad you put some new pictures up! She really is the cutest thing in the world Rebekah! Looks like you all have been having a great time lately with her. :) It was great talking to you the other day. We'll have to talk again soon. Love you friend!
Post a Comment