We have finally moved to Murfreesboro and we have setteled into our new house. We absolutely LOVE our new home. The Lord is so gracious to bless us with a wonderful house that met all our "wants" on our wish list. We are 100% completely convinced that this is where the Lord wants us to be.
Now that we are setteled into our home we are preparing for Anna Laura's arrival. At my doctor's appointment on Monday I was already .5 cm dialted and 50% effaced so things are moving in the right direction. We are anxious to meet her and I am ready to not be pregnant. I am experiencing many discomforts these days but I am ultimately thankful to be having them. I go back to the doctor again on Monday so we'll see how I've progressed. Keep your fingers crossed!
More posts and pics to follow. This is all I had time for at this moment!
5 comments:
I LOVE this house!!!
I was going to ask today when you were going to do a house post!:)
I just can't believe you are 5 MINUTES away!!! And I do LOVE your home...it is beautiful and perfect!
I'm SOOO glad I got to see it in person (and YOU!!!) this week! It is a gorgeous, perfect house and I love it. I think the Baker Family will be very happy there for many years. What a blessing. So glad you're back in the Boro, it missed you! Love you and talk soon...
Congrats!! The house is so cute. Best of luck the next few days ahead with the sweet baby. Can't wait to see pictures. I know your mom is so happy to have you closer to home.
So exciting! Looks like you found the perfect home just in time for the baby =)
Post a Comment