So when I said Anna Laura was a great sleeper...let me clarify. She is a great sleeper when she is in YOUR arms! The days have been better and I have been able to let her nap in her swing but for some reason she can sense when it's night time and she will absolutly not let us put her in her swing or any where else. She demands to sleep on us or with us. I am really hoping that this will all work itself out. I keep telling myself that her due date isn't until March 28 so she was so early and she's just trying to figure it all out still.
Caroline is doing great and wants to hold Anna Laura all the time and change every diaper! This would be nice if she was old enough to do this unsupervised!:) Caroline will say sparatically, 'I love my baby sister so much!" It just melts my heart to hear her say that...she is too sweet!
Currently our home is a contruction zone. I have a new found respect for people who have work done in their home or remodeling while they are still living in it. A few weeks before Anna Laura was born our water line leading to the ice maker got a pin hole leak in it. We fixed it...no biggie right? Well, it got under the flooring in the kitchen and started buckling up the floor. Then we noticed that the floor in Caroline's bathroom, which is on the other side of the wall behind the fridge, started buckling up too. So we had our home insurance people come out and look at it. The prognosis.....the entire kitchen floor has to be replaced along with the floor in Caroline's bathroom. This doesn't sound too bad except for the past 2 days we have had 4 HUGE fans and 1 ginormous dehumidifier running constantly because they have to get the sub floor completely dry before they can put the new floor down. Our house is so loud right now. We literally have to scream at each other if we want to talk. My kitchen is semi useless right now. Thankfully we have friends bringing us meals so that helps out a ton. Who would have known that a small leak would lead to all this. Crazy!
So....living life tired.....where do I even begin?
4 comments:
Anna Laura has so much hair!!!
I know all about a baby who wants to sleep in your arms! Keziah only slept in my arms for the first month of her life! Hang in there. She is now sleeping through the night in her cradle at only 3 months old!
I agree with Valerie ...so much hair! Your girls are adorable!
your sister is VERY wise!:) and those vans are ginormous!!!
Let me know when you figure out the "living life tired" thing - we can certainly relate! Wish that we could get together and share mommie stories and love on each other's new babies! Anna Laura is beautiful!
Post a Comment