Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here are some videos of the girls....Anna Laura loves her bear bouncer and she loves to smile and talk to the bears. Caroline is singing one of her favorite songs. I've been wanting to get this on video for a long time. I love the way she sings..."Jesus loves me this I bow..."

4 comments:

KAL071203 said...

Your girls are all just beautiful. I was wondering where you get the tiny little ribbons that you i guess stick on a newborn? they are too cute, I'd love to get some for my friends having girls. Thanks!

Karen said...

I was laughing sooo hard at Caroline's awesome version!! Love that sweet girl!

Jada Scruggs said...

oh my goodness - AL is getting so big!! can't wait to give her lots of kisses in june! and lala lots of hugs:)

Kolby said...

Adorable children!! I just love all that hair on Anna Laura!