Six Years ago, on June 11, I walked down the isle and said 'I do' to the perfect man. From our first date as juniors in high school, to marriage, to moving to Texas,to beginning a family, to losing a precious daughter, God has walked with us every step of the way. When I think about all that the Lord has blessed me with through Benji and our marriage, I am humbled by His graciousness. Our six years of marriage have been filled with joy and sorrow, fear and doubt, change and growth. When I think about all that the Lord has done in us in these 'quick' six years, I can't help but get excited about what is to come.
"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

5 comments:
What an incredible blessing you are to so many! You and Benji are dearly loved!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I thought of you today! :) Miss you...
I remember that day, and that first date. I knew God had something great instore for you both, and it has been such a blessing to watch it. Happy Anniversary! We need to catch up soon!
Katie
i remembered and forgot to call! but happy anniversary none the less:) love you both!
Happy Anniversary!!! Your children will always know love in their life because they will have had such great examples of love from their incredible parents! We MISS you guys!
Post a Comment