Our Christmas season was very full. We had several Christmas parties, which are always fun. Caroline had her first ever Christmas program in which she got on stage with her CBS(Community Bible Study) friends and sang a few Christmas songs. Adorable!! I can't believe I have a child old enough to participate in a Christmas program. Crazy! We spent Christmas in Jackson with family. Caroline loved getting to see all her family...and open presents. She especially loved the fact that she got to open all of Anna Laura's presents too! Anna Laura was just along for the ride. She had NO idea what was going on, but true to her personality, she just went with the flow.
We hope your Christmas was filled with joy and we look forward to a new year to see how God might grow and shape our family to accomplish His purposes in Murfreesboro and beyond!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Christmas Time
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, how precious! I love your enthusiasm toward the teenage years! I have to agree Caroline looks a little distracted behind the wheel... you'l have to work on that :) Love you and we'll talk soon, miss you! Glad you had a Merry Christmas friend!
Love all your pictures and I am soooo jealous that you got snow today! Dallas had some yesterday but none for Austin...
Can I also please tell you what a comfort it is to see Caroline rebelling (pictures esp.) identically to Molly. It makes me feel less worried especially because I know what incredible parents you and Benji are and she is still doing it--- fills me with hope that we are not in this alone :)
Miss you, friend!
Post a Comment