Thursday, March 10, 2011

my baby is 1!!!

I can't believe a whole year has passed since Anna Laura's birth. The time has absolutely flown and while I won't romanticize how extremely difficult it was for me to transition from 1 to 2(the late night feedings, early mornings, napless days, and about a bazillion other things that come along with a newborn baby) , it has been an absolute JOY!
Anna Laura is so precious and makes me laugh. She has not only been such a blessing to me and Benji but also to her big sister, Caroline. Anna Laura still adores Caroline and loves to try and play with her. I am overjoyed as I watch their little friendship develop and I pray that they will always love each other deeply.
Happy Birthday Anna Laura! You are loved more than you know....








5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Anna Laura!!! We can't wait to play soon---maybe summer?

Lots of love,
Molly and Gabey (and Kelly and Julie too!)

Ginny said...

So precious! Happy birthday AL! You are the CUTEST thing! Can't wait to see you at the farm!

Keri at Growing in His Glory said...

She is such a doll! Happy birthday, Anna Laura. You have a wonderful Mommy!

Keri :)

Katie said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she is 1 already! Such cute pics of a precious little girl. Happy Birthday Anna Laura.

- Katie Dixon

laurie said...

Happy Birthday AL!!! You truly are a precious doll and I hope you had a great birthday!!