We have been telling Caroline that we would take her camping and the time finally came this past Sunday. Some friends told us about this great state park right outside Chattanooga so we packed and went. I was extremely intimidated about camping with Anna Laura but it actually turned out okay. She woke up several times during the night but quickly went back to sleep once I gave her her blankie. Caroline said her favorite part about camping was playing on the playground(our campsite was right beside a playground) and roasting marsh mellows. We spent Monday morning hiking to a beautiful waterfall. I wish I had taken my camera. We all had a great time but we were all tired by the time we got home.
A few weeks ago I took the girls to visit a sweet friend who lives in Louisville. We have been friends for probably about 7-8 years but I feel like I've known her forever. She is precious to me and I loved our time together. She was gracious enough to host me and the girls for 3 days! We had a great time. We went to parks, the zoo, and watched wild raccoons wander through her back yard.....so needless to say my girls were having a good time. Virginia and I had some good catch up time during the kids naps and bedtime. Thank you Virginia for having us!
Jack attacking the climbing wall
Can this be my baby....she is growing way too fast!
sweet Bennet
Precious Anna Laura
Jack loved the petting zoo
Virginia is going to hate that I put this picture up.....(you look great) its the only picture I got of her.
Back Yard Fun
Caroline has a friend here in the 'boro. I often refer to him as her Tn John Randall equivalent. They hit it off from day one and have been sweet friends ever since. Tate turned 5 a few weeks ago and he requested a birthday dinner with Caroline(and he let us come along too). We had a fun night celebrating Tate's bday!
Caroline and her buddy, Tate
Anna Laura is just happy to be there
making silly faces
1 comments:
Hey girl! Thanks for the shout-out! I had an absolutely amazing time during your visit and can't thank you enough for making the trip, it meant the world to me. I love you! And yes, I hate the picture of me, yikes, is that really what I look like?!! :) Will you email me some of the other pictures you took of my kiddos? You're photography is truly amazing. LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment