Born down in a dead man's town; The first kick I took was when I hit the ground; You end up like a dog that's been beat too much; 'Till you spend half your life justa' covering up; Born in the U.S.A.; I was born in the U.S.A; I was born in the U.S.A.; born in the U.S.A.
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13
Our Heritage
The Lord has blessed us with 3 girls. Our oldest is Caroline who is learning to share the spot light with little sister. Our second is Gracie who has already gone to be with Jesus. She was a perfect gift from the Lord and I can't wait until the day I get to meet her and hold her again. Our third is Anna Laura. She is healthy, and beautiful, and the best sleeper ever!
3 comments:
so cute...she looks like she's chunkin' up a bit!
Caroline is growing and changing SOOO quickly! I LOVE the pics--and the pink boots!!! :) Give her a kiss for me. Love you!!
Born down in a dead man's town;
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground;
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much;
'Till you spend half your life justa' covering up;
Born in the U.S.A.; I was born in the U.S.A; I was born in the U.S.A.; born in the U.S.A.
Post a Comment