Caroline will be 3 months this Sunday. We can't believe that 3 months has already passed. Time really does fly by! Anyways, Caroline has been up to the usual: eating, sleeping, and playing. She has been really vocal lately. When we're playing she just talks and talks and talks. I definitely think she got this from me! She keeps trying to roll over on her side. She tries to roll all the way over but gets stuck on her shoulder. I think pretty soon she'll be rolling all over the place.
We added a link for a video that we shot the other night. We were getting her ready for bed and she was just a talking on the changing table. The link is below....hope you enjoy.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Kisses for Caroline
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I miss her terribly...BTW, Bek move your head so I can see my girl.:):) Haha...Just Kidding! We do miss you guys. Thanks for the video!
Post a Comment