Monday, December 10, 2007

More Video!

We've added more videos in the photo album. One is of Caroline kissing her 'friends' in her book. For about the past month she has been giving us kisses and then the other day she just started giving the people and animals in her books kisses. It is toooo sweet!
The other video is of her getting very excited. She is learning how to pick up her puffs and put them in her mouth by herself. Whenever she succeeds, Benji and I will always clap and she loves the attention very much. She gets very excited as well.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Isn't it hysterical how we get so amused by them doing absolutely anything...just last week I was laughing to myself as I was jumping up and down for Ems b/c she peed in the potty...WOW! I can't wait to see you guys and give sweet Caroline love!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!! I am looking so forward to seeing her (you and Benji, too)! I love you !

Anonymous said...

I finally realized how to click on the second video of Caroline eating her puffs by herself. She is so precious and cute!!!!! Can't wait to have ya'll here with us in a few short days. I love and miss you all.

Mom