Hi Guys! Oh my....how beautiful! I am so excited to see her pictures (yours too, of course)Even from far away, you are missed and definitely loved all the way in South America!
Hi Guys! Oh my....how beautiful! I am so excited to see her pictures (yours too, of course)Even from far away, you are missed and definitely loved all the way in South America!
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13
Our Heritage
The Lord has blessed us with 3 girls. Our oldest is Caroline who is learning to share the spot light with little sister. Our second is Gracie who has already gone to be with Jesus. She was a perfect gift from the Lord and I can't wait until the day I get to meet her and hold her again. Our third is Anna Laura. She is healthy, and beautiful, and the best sleeper ever!
3 comments:
I am just dying!! I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet girl...of course she'll probably freak and not let me near her:)
BTW...her dress is so beautiful!
Hi Guys! Oh my....how beautiful! I am so excited to see her pictures (yours too, of course)Even from far away, you are missed and definitely loved all the way in South America!
Hi Guys! Oh my....how beautiful! I am so excited to see her pictures (yours too, of course)Even from far away, you are missed and definitely loved all the way in South America!
Post a Comment