Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Video

Caroline had a great birthday. We spent the day at home. Jada and John Randall joined us for lunch and then Benji and I took her to Chick-fi-la for dinner. Once we got back, we opened presents and ate some cake. She especially loved the cake, which you can see in this video. We had such a fun day. I can't believe that she's already 2. Wow!

We added more pictures to the photo album. We hope eveyone has a great Easter!

9 comments:

GA said...

Oh that video is priceless--hilarious! I think she enjoyed her birthday, especially the cake!
Have a fun party this next weekend. I will look forward to seeing more pics. I love you all!

Ginny said...

THAT IS H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!! I am glad Caroline had a great birthday! She is just as beautiful as ever. I love how the video ends by saying "She's never going to bed"!! I bet she didn't! Well, talk to you soon. Love you.

Jada Scruggs said...

LOVE it!!

Karen said...

I CANNOT stop laughing...seriously my cheeks hurt!!!!! I can't wait to show this to Ems in the morning!

Laurie in Ca. said...

This video is the best ever. Dive right into that cake bite after bite after bite. It is precious and it looks like she had a great birthday. I have to say that she is like two going on five.:) I love her birthday hat too. Happy Easter with the ones you love today.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

It Is Worth It said...

Seriously THE BEST ever! Our whole family just laughed till we cried at how great this was :) What a blessing Caroline must be to your family! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the video.This is too cute!
Hope Caroline had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud and about squirt milk out my nose! She is ADORABLE! I can't believe she is two already either! Enjoy your cake and it looks like you already ate it too little Caroline!

Stephanie Duke said...

Too cute! Love it!