Today is Caroline's 2nd Birthday! I'm sure we'll spend the day singing 'Happy Birthday' and opening some presents. I've also baked a chocolate cake with chocloate fudge icing so I am sure Caroline will be pleased. She loves chocolate. She and John Randall are having a joint birthday party next weekend. We've rented a bounce house, so lots more birthday fun is to be had.
Happy Birthday Caroline
We Love You
I thought I would add a coule of videos of the Birthday girl. This first video is of her trying 'potty time' (which by the way was very successful shortly after we shot this video). While we waited, we got her to sing a song I've been teaching her. She's so cute singing it.....This video is of Caroline and John Randall dancing to Momma Mia. John Randall literally bounced up and down the entire song. Caroline really gets into in the last minute. She does this really wierd head bobbing thing..you've just got to see it for yourself.
6 comments:
~~*Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline*~~
I hope your day is full of surprises and fun times and your party next weekend to be great! These videos are so cute and I love the excited dad behind the camera just singing away and laughing. These are precious times and I hope you soak in every single moment. My prayers are with you still as you get through day by day missing sweet Benjamin. I want to wish you a wonderful Easter and may your day be blessed.
Love and Hugs, Laurie
Hey! Hope Caroline has had a happy day. I thought about her, but waited too late to call. The videos are great. I forgot how funny the head thing was in Mama Mia--classic! Love you all and miss you!
Happy Birthday yesterday Caroline!!! We loved playing with you and can't wait to celebrate more at your birthday party!
Love Molly and Gabriel
Happy Birthday Caroline...we love you bunches sweet girl! Too bad, you had to endure me singing to you!:)
These videos are an absolute crack-up...I love when you post them b/c I feel like I am not missing so much...we love you guys so much!
I hope Bounce U is awesome and that you guys cherish every minute!
The best part of the video is listening to Benji sing along!!!
I really think the adults were
having the MOST fun!! Happy belated
Birthday to Caroline. Love y'all.
Post a Comment