Caroline loves music. She has from the very beginning. She dances whenever she can and now she is especially enjoying singing. She sings lost of songs with me. Usually she just gets in the last word but I am amazed at how much she is soaking up. Here are a few of her favorite songs right now:
Umm Ahh Went the Little Green Frog
Rain Rain Go Away
Jesus Loves Me
I've Got the Joy
My God is so Big
Your are My Sunshine
Here's a little video of her singing along with me.....
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Ummmm...Ahhhh...Went the Little Green Frog
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your daughter is too cute! Continuing to keep your family in my prayers.
TOO PRECIOUS! I remember that song! So cute! Love you sweet friend. I promise I'll call soon, it's just been crazy.
the little green frog is one of Em and Timothy's very favorites...you should hear Liz sing it. It is so funny! Hope you guys have a blast! Love you, love you, love you!!!!!
oh and just so you know, the next time I see sweet little Caroline, I might squeeze her til she pops!!!:):)
Sweet bakers. I am not good about leaving comments but I just love checking your blog! Caroline is a doll and "I" am learning new songs for Baker. ha! I want you to know that we think and pray for you all often. We had a card for you awhile back that went to the wrong address and we never got it sent back to you. I hope we can see you all when you come back to town. Thank you for always sharing your sweet blessing on your blog!
That video is precious! I was watching Austin City Limits a little while ago and Sufjan Stevens was on and it reminded me of your blog so I thought that I'd stop by to leave you a note. I hope that all is going well for you and know that I continue to keep you, Benji and Caroline in my prayers.
Love,
Lesley
btw...LOVEEEEEE the new pic from the beach. I want one for my refrigerator:)
Post a Comment