Since Benji is insanely busy with school and work, his time with Caroline is very limited. So last week he asked if I would mind that he take Caroline out on Saturday afternoon to do something fun and then he wanted to take her to dinner. My response...HEK YEAH!
He took Caroline to the pool to swim and then he took her to her favorite restaurant...Chickfila. They had such a good time. We talked it up a bunch with Caroline and she was super excited. I am so thankful to Benji. Not only for giving me an afternoon to myself but for being so thoughtful to take out his little girl who just adores him. He made her feel special and important and she was thrilled to have some alone time with him.
4 comments:
OK, what an amazing daddy! Way to go Benj-You are making great memories with her.
Precious!!! If only you had the Tempo to take Caroline cruising around in. Ahhh...the good ole days!
What a sweet, precious voice she has! I can't wait to see her in person. It's been TOOO long! What a great dad you are Benji. I miss you guys so much! Trips to the 'Boro just aren't quite the same without the Bakers. :(
that is so sweet! isn't it just the sweetest to know that she actually understands that she is getting time with just her daddy!...really it melts me! I am so glad you got some time alone Bek...hope you got OUT of the house and did something fun!:) Love you!
Post a Comment