"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13
Benji and I wanted to let you know that the Lord has blessed us with a HEALTHY baby Girl. We are obviously thrilled with the news and feel like a huge burden has been lifted from our shoudlers. We have been fearful and anxious as the ultrasound appointment got closer and closer. But, the Lord is gracious and has blessed this new little life with health. Our doctor was amazing and walked us through everything step by step with reassurance that everything looked wonderful. Thank you for your prayers and we ask for continued prayers for the baby's health as she continues to grow and for our hearts as we celebrate this new life but still so desperately miss Gracie. We love and praise the Father for you all.
in His love,
Benji and Rebekah
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Rejoicing with you and praising God for your HEALTHY BABY GIRL!!! I can't wait to hold her in my arms! Love you dear friend.
Post a Comment