Anna Laura's new thing is getting up on her knees and rocking! There have been a few times where I have actually seen her little knees move a tiny bit. I totally believe that within the next month or so she will be crawling. Yikes! I think I should move baby proofing the house to the top of my list. Anna Laura LOVES Tootie. She watches her all the time. She grabs for her and squeals at her. If we'd let Tootie, Anna Laura would love for her to lick her all over her face. A.L. is just so precious. She is my little cuddle bug and she loves to give kisses. She will grab my face with both her little hands and then come right at me with a big open mouth. Even though I am thoroughly grossed out by slobber I still let her plant one on me. I love 'em!
Caroline's new thing is running away from me anytime I get the camera out. (See picture above) The pictures I do have of her are because I bribed her with some sort of treat! I guess we both win! She is busy and stubborn and is causing me to be in constant prayer. Even so, she's still my sweet little 'love'.
A few weeks ago, my dear and precious friend Virginia came into town with her equally precious son, Jack. (We missed you Kevin!) I had the joy of getting to spend some great time with her. We really haven't had much quality time together since we moved to Dallas 4 years ago and then shortly after that she and her husband moved to L.A. So for the last 4 years we have been moving in different directions. I was able to snap a few pics of our weekend together.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Her new thing....
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the shout out! We had a WONDERFUL time. The pictures are adorable, thank you SO much for sending them to me. :) Love you friend, hope to see you soon!
So, I really think it is something to do with subsequent children. Molly keeps me constantly in prayer and Gabriel is definitely my resident love chunk. Aren't there different personalities so amazing. Also, these pictures in sweater and little zip fleeces make me SO jealous! I think we need a TN trip stat!
Post a Comment