Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dabbling

Over the past year I have become really interested in photography. A few years ago we were given a nice digital SLR camera and over the past year, mostly the past few weeks, I have been trying to master the professional settings on the camera. I love taking pictures and the creativity that springs from it. I love using the natural, available light to do all the work and make the picture beautiful. So I guess you could say I'm dabbling. Here are a few of my attempts! Enjoy!




















3 comments:

Ginny said...

You DEFINITELY have a gift for it! LOVE IT! And you have such lovely models, it makes your job so easy :) Love you!

Jada Scruggs said...

great job! i can forsee a future for you:)

Karen said...

wow Bek!!!...these are absolutely stunning! Do you want to make some extra money doing a session for the Kramers?? I'm only partially kidding! You have been keeping your talent hidden!:)