Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chattanooga...... and a little more dabbling....
















This past Labor Day weekend we went to Chattanooga with Benji's parents. It was refreshing getting out of town even if it was only for a night. I have never really visited Chattanooga but there was a ton of stuff to do downtown that was outdoors and FREE! Caroline had a blast at the park by the river where she rode her first carousel. She loved playing in the water fountains and I think her favorite were these steps that had water flowing down them that led into a big 'pool'. We also discovered this adorable park at the top of signal mountain called the Pumpkin Patch. Caroline loved the big, fast slides, zip line, and all the climbing that it had to offer Anna Laura was a trooper and endured a late night 'out on the town'. Thanks Papa and Nonnie for the getaway

1 comments:

Karen said...

Seriously Rebekah, I meant to talk to you about this today! You are really talented...these photos are beautiful. I'll tell you my faves when I talk to you later:)