July began with a much anticipated vacation with Benji's family. We went back to Perdido Key, which I love, and had a great time. Both girls enjoyed the ocean and the sand. Caroline especially enjoyed the pool. I have lots of pictures but I have to convert them before I can upload them. (its too complicated to explain)
Last week my sister and her boys came to TN for a visit. It was SOOOOO good to see her and her boys. Caroline and John Randall picked right up where they left off and seeing my sister could not have come at a more perfect time. She is truly my best friend it feels lonely sometimes being so far away from her. Here are some pics from her visit:J and 'sassy sissy': that's jada's new name for anna laura
This is the prayer that we had prayed over our girls. We would love for you to join us in this prayer as well:
"We pray that Caroline and Anna Laura will not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But their delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. They will be like a tress planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."
Psalm 1:1-3
1 comments:
Oh, I have loved this whole post! We just miss your sweet family so much... Wishing we were in TN right now to see you and enjoy some much cooler weather!
Post a Comment