Here are just a few pictures of Caroline. Check out the photo album for more. We will post later about how this exciting adventure unfolded!
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad she's here and doing well. She's so pretty and I know ya'll are so excited. Kiss her for me and tell her Ray-Ray loves her!!Bek..you done good!!
Congrats on being parents! There is nothing like it! Thanks for posting the pictures. I look at them every day. Give precious little Caroline a kiss and tell her GA loves her. :)
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13
Our Heritage
The Lord has blessed us with 3 girls. Our oldest is Caroline who is learning to share the spot light with little sister. Our second is Gracie who has already gone to be with Jesus. She was a perfect gift from the Lord and I can't wait until the day I get to meet her and hold her again. Our third is Anna Laura. She is healthy, and beautiful, and the best sleeper ever!
3 comments:
I'm glad she's here and doing well. She's so pretty and I know ya'll are so excited. Kiss her for me and tell her Ray-Ray loves her!!Bek..you done good!!
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!"
Congrats on being parents! There is nothing like it! Thanks for posting the pictures. I look at them every day. Give precious little Caroline a kiss and tell her GA loves her. :)
Post a Comment