Saturday, June 23, 2007

Two Months and Counting


Our summer has started out to be pretty busy. At the first of June we traveled to Jackson so family and friends could meet sweet little Caroline. We had such a good time seeing everyone ans we're thrilled that Caroline got to meet her great great grandparents. While in TN, we also traveled to Murfreesboro to see our closest friends. We had such a blast. The Lord definitely blessed us with amazing friends and an amazing church body. Oh how I miss Murfreesboro! Maybe the Lord will take us back when we are done here in Dallas!!!

Once we got back to Dallas, it took a while for Caroline to adjust back into her regular routine. Then, once she started to get settled, she went to the pediatrician for her 2 month check up. This is the check up where they begin the vaccinations. She received 4 shots, 2 in each thigh. She took them pretty well, but she pretty much passed out for the rest of the day. They also took her measurements. She is now a whopping 10 pounds and 3 ounces. She grew 3 inches and is now about 23 inches long.

Caroline is really starting to move and I am beginning to get worried. I am afraid that she is going to start crawling early leaving me to chase her around the house. She just can't sit still. She has gotten to the point where she doesn't really want to be rocked any more. She will fuss and squirm and then when you put her in the bed she will just pass right out. How sad! Sometimes after her 3 a.m. feeding I will just sit there and rock her because she is asleep and will let me hold her. She is beginning to roll over on her side and I think pretty soon she is going to roll all the way over. We have some funny video of her trying to do this in her crib. We will try and get it uploaded but it may take some time because we have a slower Internet connection.

Now, onto much less important things. Benji and I are doing well. He is just working his 20 hours a week so Caroline and I get to see a lot of him. I have been interviewing for jobs so please pray that God will open up some opportunities.

We hope that everyone is doing well. Check out the photo album for more pictures! Take Care!

3 comments:

Jada Scruggs said...

Love the new layout! Also, the picture of Caroline's hair after Benji fixed it is priceless!!

Love - Auntie J

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I wish I updated my site like y'all do yours...

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! I wish I could have been in one :( I need to see the Baker clan ASAP!