Well, we finally got Caroline to smile. I say we but we can really chalk the credit up to Benji. He has this way with her. He lays her sidways on his lap and makes all sorts of silly faces and noises. It doesn't take long before the corners of her mouth curl up and a big smile spreads across her face. It is way adorable! We just laughed and laughed which made her smile even more.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute is she?? I bet she does love her daddy. All little girls do!! Can't wait to meet her.
I'm dying, absolutely dying...cannot wait to see you guys and hold this sweet girl!!
Such a sweet smile! I hate I haven't met her yet or gotten to hang out with the two of you in so long. Keep posting pics...I love them. Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment