I love this video of Caroline. I think my favorite part is the end where she gives a little smile before I turn off the camer....too sweet!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this video of Caroline. I think my favorite part is the end where she gives a little smile before I turn off the camer....too sweet!
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 6:24 PM
5 comments:
oh....so precious! I cannot wait to hear her sweet voice in person! hmmmm...I hope she talks to me!:)
Merry Christmas Baker family. Continuing to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
She is so adorable!! I just read through your posts about Gracie..wow. I don't have any words. I'm amazed to read how the Lord is obviously so close to ya'll - how encouraging in the midst of such uncertainty. Praying for ya'll!..The Winterburns
Our God is continuing to make His love & grace known to us through your family. Thank you for allowing us the honor of praying for & with you! What a fabulous gift to have professional photos taken. Hoping & praying for your peace & that of your extended family. Grandparents rock! God's blessings to you all.
Deborah Bond (CDA)
That is precious. Kevin and I were laughing out loud watching that!!! :)
Post a Comment