I have to post this to show how good and faithful our God is.
Over the past couple of days I have not felt Gracie move. There were a few times where I thought I might have felt her but the movement felt different from what I usually feel when she kicks me. Fear was starting to set in when I started thinking about the lack of movement and what that would mean. So, Benji and I were praying last night and were asking(begging) the Lord to give us some sign that Gracie was okay. Not even 5 seconds later she started kicking me. It was no coincidence that she kicked me so soon after praying. I am so thankful that the Lord listened to our prayer and chose to act.....especially so rapidly. It was just a reminder that we serve a God who walks with us through the hard times and is gracious enough to listen to our prayers and meet our needs.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Kicks
Posted by Rebekah Baker at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
God is good. I'm praying for that sweet little Gracie!
we are continuing to pray for you guys. God is so good and so faithful. i am thankful for the sweet kicks you are feeling, that is truly awesome.
in Him,
katie beall
honolulu, hawaii
I am so thankful!!! We love you sweet Gracie!!! How great is our God!
Praise God! Oh, how we're praying for you.
Post a Comment