Friday, February 6, 2009

Labor

Dear Friends,

Rebekah is in labor at this point, and the doctors seem to think that Rebekah is 3-4 hours away from delivering Gracie. Please keep praying for us. I will update you later today.

Benji

42 comments:

Jason and Vanessa said...

We are praying hard!

Love,
Vanessa Delgado

Carly Fitts said...

you don't know us but we are friends with Jacob and Mandy and i wanted you to know that my husband and i have been praying you for you along the way. Love,
Jason and Carly Fitts

Carly Fitts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We are praying for God's precious timing and that his perfect hand will guide all of you through this most diffucult time. In His powerful grip...

noahandlylasmommi said...

I found your blog on the Delgado's blog and I wanted to let you know I am praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog today through Angie Smith. Praying for you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Benji & Bekah,
We are praying for you and we love you! We prayed for you in my MOPS group this morning.
Sarah & Jared

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all right now.

Anonymous said...

Hoping for the best!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Praying hard here in California for a for a safe birth for Gracie and Rebekah. Praying for a miracle and asking God for precious time with your sweet girl. May His peace be felt moment by moment. Peace to you too Benji.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Crazy May Days said...

Such big prayers are all around you...

Anonymous said...

We just finished a prayer for all of you- Grandparents & extended family/friends too. With each breath you take may you feel & be bathed in His peace. Thank you for reminding us of God's faithfulness to us. We will continue to pray for all of you. Thanks for the video! :) With much love & peace,
The Bond Family

Anonymous said...

Praying for peace and for you to know your hearts are held.

petrii said...

Found your blog through Angie at Bring the Rain.

Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family!

Kayla Moore said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you today as you deliver this precious angel. (sister-in-law
of Kevin and Ginny Moore)

karina said...

I'm an Auntie to a T18 baby Mason, who lived for 5 miraculous days before flying to the arms of Jesus. I will be praying for you during this time, that you get time, precious time with your baby Gracie.

May this be the perfect day for you.

blessings, Karina

Anonymous said...

Have been praying and will continue to pray during this time the Lord has given you.
Shaffers at RBC

Amanda May said...

I am inspired by your unceasing trust & faith in God while you walk through this dark, dark valley.
I'm on my knees for you today...

Courtney Kay said...

Praying for your family

Megan said...

I came over from Angie Smith's blog. Your family is beautiful and your faith is inspirational. We are praying for your family. I have a Grace so every time I say her name, I will pray for you and yours.

God bless~

Daughter of The KING said...

Letting you know that I'll be praying for your family as per your prayer request. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know the Newell Life Group at FBC Jackson are all praying for you! This has been my prayer...Father, In what has to be one of the most difficult situations any human being can experience, hold this family tightly. I know this situation breaks your heart just as it does ours. Help Rebekah through this, not only emotionally, but physically. Protect her from any complications of childbirth. Thank you for Benji and Rebekah's faith. In a time when most couples would have chosen to abort Baby Gracie when they found out about a fatal deformity...you gave her to a couple that would keep her safe and comfortable until such a time that You chose to bring her home..Continue to hold Baby Gracie in your hand...surrounded by angels. We know you will take this circumstance and use it for Your Glory...in Jesus name.

Homegrown Tribe said...

you don't know us, but we found you through Vanessa. We are praying for your entire family... praying for complete healing!

britt and family

Chesnye said...

Found you through Angie's blog. We are praying in Missouri!!!!

Anonymous said...

God bless both of you. I just heard. You are such strong and incredible people. This will only help ya'll to grow. Hugs and hugs prayers!

Anonymous said...

Praying!!!

Andy

The Dyess Family said...

Praying!

MaRia said...

Prayers from Indiana for peace and strength for your beautiful family. . .

paige said...

praying for you tonight, here in atlanta
peace be with you

Anonymous said...

Received prayer request through Redeemer's e-mail newsletter.
May God shower grace and peace upon your family during this time and for the long months ahead. You have my prayers.

Jonathan and Holly said...

We love all of you and are praying for you. We will specifically pray for Caroline tonight...

Anonymous said...

Rebekah & Benji -
Your faith in God is truly a lesson and inspiration for us all. I am so sorry for your loss and I cannot even begin to remotely know the pain you have been dealt with. I know you will continue to pray and I will do the same. Gracie was truly a blessing and I pray for you all.
Love,
Kelly Santel

Tristan said...

PRAYING!

Shahrzad Baber said...

praying for you all

Sarah said...

We're praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Praying that you all will be wrapped in perfect peace that surpasses understanding from Jesus Christ our Lord. MES

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

We went through a similar situation with our first son, Will - we were told at 12 weeks that he was 'incompatible with life' but carried him to term and had fifteen wonderful, precious minutes with him. We are praying for you here in Cardiff, UK and sending our love and and support to you all. This is a difficult road to walk, but one that is oh, so worthwhile. With love XXX
http://our-son-will.blogspot.com
http://charlieturner.blogspot.com

Laurie in Ca. said...

Please know that I am praying for you this morning and asking God to hold you all tight in His loving arms. Praying for your hearts and asking Him to meet your every need today and in the days ahead.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Dear Rebekah and Benji,
You don't know me...Julie Reeser asked our Bible study group to pray. As I awoke this morning and was able to check your blog, I wanted to share my sorrow at your great loss and let you know I have been praying and will continue. You have been an encouragement to me to read of your walk with such great faith in our AWESOME GOD :) Psalm 68:19 "Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day He carries us in his arms."
Love in Christ,
Kasey Rose

Anonymous said...

Benji and Rebekah,
In a couple of hours I will sit with a group of high school girls and tell them life is like a movie but really the movies come from our lives. There would be no movies that draw our emotions out if there weren't an author of life who had already set the stage. I will tell these girls the author of life is God and that he wrote the plays of our lives so that love would show the way. I will tell them love wins! There is a song by David Wilcox called Show the Way that explains this so well. Sometimes when it looks like the hero has come to late, love will lead the way! God always shows up! What an amazing story of love leading the way in your lives. Thank you for trusting the author of life. This truely is a sweet love story that will resonates in the hearts of many.
Jamie Pettigrew